Congrats to Marco Torres and family: Rio Xanto (7 Lbs and 19 inches long) looks great!!!
A new digital storyteller is born!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Considering Audience and Purpose for Classroom Websites - 2017
- Audio Podcasting Workflows (August 2016) - 2016
- 70 iPad Apps for Elementary STEM - 2014
- Copyright Infringement Claims Lead to Suspension of Legoboy YouTube Channels - 2011
- OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting Notes: August 2011 - 2011
- Storychasing Follow Me Sunday with an iPad2 and iRig Mic - 2011
- Podcast356: Discussing EV (Electric Vehicle) Technology and Plugin Hybrids with Nathan Parrow of Oklahoma Robotics LLC - 2010
- Laptop Learning in Massachusetts: BYOL on the horizon? - 2010
- eBook Resources (for iPhone users and others) - 2009
- Podcast328: Students as Self-Advocates: Why/How Learners Should Craft Their Own Digital Footprints (Ginger Lumen) - 2009