I have created links to each of the presentations posted so far on the K-12 Online Conference agenda.
Presentations will continue to be posted each day on the K-12 Online Conference blog, but we’ll be also linking these from the agenda to facilitate everyone finding presentation resources and links! 🙂
We’ve had a comment from a few people about their blog comments not showing up on the main conference blog, I did go through the comments today and found about 7 comments were inaccurately categorized as spam. Since starting the blog, we’ve had almost 500 real comment spams (unfortunately) caught by Spam Karma and Akismet.
The dialog taking place around the conference is fantastic. The Hitchhikr page for the conference shows a great deal of dialog, but some of it is not being captured which is not “tagged” k12online or k12online06. If someone wants to, it would be great to have a page on the conference takeaway wiki for related “feeds” to the conference that people might want to subscribe to. It will also be cool if we could have a feed river that multiple people could contribute to, that creates a single RSS feed river of “podcastable” content. We haven’t done that as conveners but it is something we’ve discussed.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast 434: Discovering Useful New Ideas as a Connected Educator (October 2015) - 2015
- Sharing My Learning via Twitter from Write Well, Sell Well 2015 - 2015
- Writing for Greater Impact by Shannon Ethridge - 2015
- Selling Well for Non-Fiction Writers by Chris Maselli - 2015
- Avoiding Digital Disasters: Video Is the New Pen - 2013
- Awesome Brickfilm - 2011
- Podcast332: WordPress Saves Lives - Learn How #actem09 - 2009
- Deterring bag shoplifters and trash depositors - 2008
- Voicethreads about favorite books! - 2007
- Elluminate moderation: First impressions - 2006