Technorati Mini is a simple and powerful idea. (I just love things that meet that description!) Enter a search tag and a popup window is displayed in your browser (assuming you permit pop-ups from the site if you are using a blocker) that refreshes every 60 seconds. Posts to the blogosphere matching that tag are displayed in the small window. Want to monitor the dialog of the K-12 Online Conference? Enter one of the conference tags: k12online or k12online06. I found the warning at the bottom of the page amusing:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Technorati Mini may be habit-forming. Do not operate motorized vehicles while using Technorati Mini. May cause excitement / nostalgia for Web 1.0. Technorati Mini may agitate popup-blockers. Do not taunt Technorati Mini.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Podcast198: I've Recorded a Podcast: Now What? - 2007
- Podcast197: Leveraging a Variety of Free and Open Source Technology Solutions to Support Learning - 2007
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Wii is going to reinvent the gaming experience - 2006
- Persuasion Map - 2006