Technorati Mini is a simple and powerful idea. (I just love things that meet that description!) Enter a search tag and a popup window is displayed in your browser (assuming you permit pop-ups from the site if you are using a blocker) that refreshes every 60 seconds. Posts to the blogosphere matching that tag are displayed in the small window. Want to monitor the dialog of the K-12 Online Conference? Enter one of the conference tags: k12online or k12online06. I found the warning at the bottom of the page amusing:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Technorati Mini may be habit-forming. Do not operate motorized vehicles while using Technorati Mini. May cause excitement / nostalgia for Web 1.0. Technorati Mini may agitate popup-blockers. Do not taunt Technorati Mini.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Podcast198: I've Recorded a Podcast: Now What? - 2007
- Podcast197: Leveraging a Variety of Free and Open Source Technology Solutions to Support Learning - 2007
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Wii is going to reinvent the gaming experience - 2006
- Persuasion Map - 2006