I recorded my three presentations today in Plano, Texas, at the Region 10/11 TCEA Technology Conference. The sessions were:
- Safe Digital Social Networking
- Engaging Digital Natives with Web 2.0 Tools
- Digital Music Creation: Engage, Inspire, Have Fun!
I posted these links to a new page on my workshop curriculum site, “Teach Digital,” on a page called “Presentation Podcasts.” I did some minor edits to two of these, but just made one into an actual podcast in my podcast channel. All three are available for download and use, however.
I believe in the ethic of open digital content. In a world of abundant information, digital access increases the relevance and utility of content. I hope you find one or more of these presentations useful!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Good Teachers Make a HUGE Difference - and PD is VITAL! [VIDEO] - 2013
- Pocket Casts: A Better Smartphone App for Podcatching (Podcast listening) - 2012
- Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad - 2012
- NCLB Fulfilling Mission to Portray All Public Schools as Failing - 2011
- Comparing Electric Cars (October 2011) - 2011
- The backstory of Oklahoma State Question 744 - 2010
- Gridlock may promote US Political Stability - 2010
- Eliminating Mac Address Book Duplicate Entries - 2009
- Advancing eBook technologies - 2008
- Robotics interview podcast deleted - 2006