I recorded my three presentations today in Plano, Texas, at the Region 10/11 TCEA Technology Conference. The sessions were:
- Safe Digital Social Networking
- Engaging Digital Natives with Web 2.0 Tools
- Digital Music Creation: Engage, Inspire, Have Fun!
I posted these links to a new page on my workshop curriculum site, “Teach Digital,” on a page called “Presentation Podcasts.” I did some minor edits to two of these, but just made one into an actual podcast in my podcast channel. All three are available for download and use, however.
I believe in the ethic of open digital content. In a world of abundant information, digital access increases the relevance and utility of content. I hope you find one or more of these presentations useful! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- LTE Data Speeds versus Hotel Wifi - 2015
- Industrial Farms, Cheaper Food & Healthy Eating - 2015
- Good Teachers Make a HUGE Difference - and PD is VITAL! [VIDEO] - 2013
- Pocket Casts: A Better Smartphone App for Podcatching (Podcast listening) - 2012
- Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad - 2012
- NCLB Fulfilling Mission to Portray All Public Schools as Failing - 2011
- Comparing Electric Cars (October 2011) - 2011
- The backstory of Oklahoma State Question 744 - 2010
- Gridlock may promote US Political Stability - 2010
- Eliminating Mac Address Book Duplicate Entries - 2009