Well, I messed up.
I interviewed the winning 5th grade robotics team from Duncanville today in Plano, Texas at the TCEA Region 10/11 Technology Conference. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the file from the iRiver T10 recorder that I used for the interview.
Unless someone has a suggestion about how to recover a file that I deleted from the iRiver (I haven’t put anything else on the device since) I don’t think I’ll be able to share this podcast interview. This is a big disappointment.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- LTE Data Speeds versus Hotel Wifi - 2015
- Industrial Farms, Cheaper Food & Healthy Eating - 2015
- Good Teachers Make a HUGE Difference - and PD is VITAL! [VIDEO] - 2013
- Pocket Casts: A Better Smartphone App for Podcatching (Podcast listening) - 2012
- Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad - 2012
- NCLB Fulfilling Mission to Portray All Public Schools as Failing - 2011
- Comparing Electric Cars (October 2011) - 2011
- The backstory of Oklahoma State Question 744 - 2010
- Gridlock may promote US Political Stability - 2010
- Eliminating Mac Address Book Duplicate Entries - 2009