Well, I messed up.
I interviewed the winning 5th grade robotics team from Duncanville today in Plano, Texas at the TCEA Region 10/11 Technology Conference. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the file from the iRiver T10 recorder that I used for the interview.
Unless someone has a suggestion about how to recover a file that I deleted from the iRiver (I haven’t put anything else on the device since) I don’t think I’ll be able to share this podcast interview. This is a big disappointment.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Good Teachers Make a HUGE Difference - and PD is VITAL! [VIDEO] - 2013
- Pocket Casts: A Better Smartphone App for Podcatching (Podcast listening) - 2012
- Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad - 2012
- NCLB Fulfilling Mission to Portray All Public Schools as Failing - 2011
- Comparing Electric Cars (October 2011) - 2011
- The backstory of Oklahoma State Question 744 - 2010
- Gridlock may promote US Political Stability - 2010
- Eliminating Mac Address Book Duplicate Entries - 2009
- Advancing eBook technologies - 2008
- Podcasts of today's presentations - 2006