Well, we had a time change where I live in North America over the weekend, and this means a slight adjustment is needed to my WordPress blog. From the dashboard of WordPress, click on OPTIONS. Then adjust the UTC time difference– in my case this switched from -5 to -6, for US Central time.
Technorati Tags: wordpress
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Using 8 Bit Games and Humor to Present Serious Political Messages - 2016
- WP Super Cache To the Rescue - 2014
- Notes from C-School (Creativity Boot Camp) - 2012
- Melinda Gates: No iPads or iPhones for Kids - Stick with your Zune - 2010
- Learning about Netbooks in 1 to 1 Learning Projects from Maine Educators - 2009
- Free AT&T Wi-Fi access to iPhone customers - 2008
- Learning about documentary filmmaking and WWII from Ken Burns - 2007
- 12th "Great Book Story" project example - 2007
- Podcast200: Moving Beyond the Fear Factor With Internet Safety - 2007
- Week2 feed for K12Online06 - 2006