In this podcast field recording from the Beyond4Walls conference in Farmers Branch, Texas Friday, educational educators Anna Adam and Helen Mowers discuss the podcast chapter mark commenting tool Innertoob (www.innertoob.com.) With Innertoob, podcast listeners can leave comments related to a specific podcast and create chapter marks to indicate which segment or section of the podcast they want to comment about. Additionally, they discussed the challenges as well as opportunities they face helping teachers in their school district (Killeen ISD) learn to use web 2.0 tools effectively with students. Check out the podcast shownotes for a link to their team blog and podcast, Tech Chick Tips!
Show notes for this podcast include:
- InnerToob– Chapter mark your own comments in others’ podcasts
- Tech Chick Tips– Helen and Anna’s blog and podcast
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast456: Teaching and Learning in an AI First World - 2017
- A Teachable Copyright Moment from Erik Qualman - 2011
- Podcast363: Implementing 1:1 Prepare Our Students for Their Future... TODAY! - 2010
- Alan November's Opening Comments: Innovative Learning Institute 2010 - 2010
- Authenticity in Math: Connecting to the Real World - 2010
- A new day dawns for the U.S. Presidency and Electorate - 2008
- Voting in Oklahoma 2008 - 2008
- Why is voting cool now? - 2008
- Creating geographic information connections with Google Maps - 2007
- Podcast96: Copyright, Fair Use, Intellectual Property & Podcasting - 2006