This podcast is a recording of a presentation I participated in on November 1, 2006 at the Safe and Healthy Schools Conference sponsored by the Oklahoma Department of Education and held in Edmond. This session was a panel on bullying prevention, and I addressed issues relating to cyberbullying.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Podcast audio page on Archive.org
- Wiki page links on bullying and cyberbullying from this session
- BullyFree by Dr. Allan Beane
- Oklahoma Dept of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- “Chrysanthemum” by Kevin Henkes
- “Positive Discipline in the Classroom, Revised 3rd Edition: Developing Mutual Respect, Cooperation, and Responsibility in Your Classroom (Positive Discipline)” (Jane Ed.D. Nelsen, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn)
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Powered by FeedBlitz
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Podcast333: Reflections on Social Media, School Change, 21st Century Learning Skills, and China - 2009
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- No Ustream today - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007
- Dan Schmidt keynote: Beyond4Walls - 2006