This podcast is a recording of a presentation I participated in on November 1, 2006 at the Safe and Healthy Schools Conference sponsored by the Oklahoma Department of Education and held in Edmond. This session was a panel on bullying prevention, and I addressed issues relating to cyberbullying.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Podcast audio page on Archive.org
- Wiki page links on bullying and cyberbullying from this session
- BullyFree by Dr. Allan Beane
- Oklahoma Dept of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- “Chrysanthemum” by Kevin Henkes
- “Positive Discipline in the Classroom, Revised 3rd Edition: Developing Mutual Respect, Cooperation, and Responsibility in Your Classroom (Positive Discipline)” (Jane Ed.D. Nelsen, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn)
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Powered by FeedBlitz
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Podcast333: Reflections on Social Media, School Change, 21st Century Learning Skills, and China - 2009
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- No Ustream today - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007
- Dan Schmidt keynote: Beyond4Walls - 2006