The Tech Chicks (Anna Adam and Helen Mowers) have posted a podcast interview they conducted with me two weeks ago at the Beyond4Walls conference in the Dallas area. (Episode 12)
Their questions were:
- What do you regard as your most essential piece of equipment for podcasting?
- Why did you start podcasting?
- What are the two biggest implications for podcasting in K-12 education?
- Besides your own, name another podcast you listen to and why you listen to it. (My answer was “Speaking of History” by Eric Langhorst.)
- What is your favorite color M&M?
I also discussed the idea of helping our students become “mobile citizen journalists.” This was a fun interview! If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my interview with Anna and Helen that I recorded following their interview with me! 🙂
I learned from Anna and Helen that you can order your own custom M&Ms, using your specified colors and a custom message! I haven’t done this yet, but what a cool gift idea for Christmas! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Reasons to Invest in Education - 2011
- 3 External Microphone Options for iPads (Nov 2011) - 2011
- Captions and Cross-References for Automatic Page Numbers in MS Word - 2011
- Pennsylvania Newspaper Article / School Tech Director Misrepresents CIPA - 2011
- Ready for the Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010
- Learning about the amazing iOS Square Credit Card solution - 2010
- Remembering the amazing Grape iMac: 266 mHz with a 6 GB Hard Drive - 2010
- Accessing the web where URL shorteners don't work? Problem solved with Untiny - 2009
- Branching surveys and self-grading quizzes in Google Forms / Google Docs - 2009
- Ustream chat moderation lessons and Coursecasting opinions - 2008