Oh my gosh. These are hilarious. If you are not a big Star Wars fan and didn’t grow up on the series, you might not think so… but I do! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Videos, Articles & Books To Get You Thinking About UFOs & ET - 2014
- Sound Recording in the Classroom by Paula Churchhill #cmtc10 - 2010
- iPad Blogging with Posterous - 2010
- This I Believe: Community Sharing Through Art, Writing and Video #cmtc10 - 2010
- iPads in the Classroom by Jonathann Reed and Sharon Parsons #cmtc10 #edapp - 2010
- Teaching for the 21st Century by Tammy Worcester #cmtc10 - 2010
- Notes from November's OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting - 2009
- 21 Steps to 21st Century Learning by Bruce Dixon #ok1to1 - 2009
- Leadership, Vision, and Student Achievement (Panel) #ok1to1 - 2009
- Models of Contemporary Learning by Carolyn Thompson #ok1to1 - 2009