CNN provides directions for a fun way Harry Potter fans can discover the recently released title of J.K. Rowling’s final book in the series:
If you go to her (J.K. Rowling’s) home page, click on the eraser and you will be taken to a room — you’ll see a window, a door and a mirror.
In the mirror, you’ll see a hallway. Click on the farthest doorknob and look for the Christmas tree. They click on the center of the door next to the mirror and a wreath appears. Then click on the top of the mirror and you’ll see a garland.
Look for a cobweb next to the door. Click on it, and it will disappear. Now, look at the chimes in the window. Click on the second chime to the right, and hold it down. The chime will turn into the key, which opens the door. Click on the wrapped gift behind the door, then click on it again and figure out the title yourself by playing a game of hangman.
Quite creative! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 10 Percent Off Google Education Summit Oklahoma City: Feb 21-22, 2015 - 2014
- iPhone Media Creation App Categories - 2010
- As Fast As You Can Think - 2010
- Lessons Learned Teaching EdTech to PreService Education Students (Fall 2010) - 2010
- Kids writing for fun online - 2009
- Fair Use in Videos Using Pictures with Copyrighted Music - 2009
- Blog widgets for political transparency - 2008
- Philip Randolph, civil rights, unions, and political change - 2008
- Podcast212: XO Laptop First Impressions from Colin Davitt - 2007
- Podcast211: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast02 - Wikis, VoiceThread, and MathCasts - 2007