As both Sheryl and Darren have written, hats off to all the presenters and participants in the 2006 K-12 Online Conference which was selected “Most Influential Post, Resource, or Presentation” in the 2006 International EduBlog Awards. The credit goes to all of you! We were just conveners and facilitators of a fantastic learning event YOU created through your work, dialog, and conversations!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Photos of our Ice Storm in Oklahoma City (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Setting Up a Skype Home Phone - 2012
- Podcast386: Implementing 1:1 Classrooms in Grand View Schools, Oklahoma - 2011
- The HDR Photo Difference - 2010
- Clever Operation Chokehold Spoof Video - 2009
- Terrorist groups are recruiting online - What about your school, club or organization? - 2009
- Podcast297: An Oklahoma One to One Fairy Tale Obstructed By The School Secretary - 2008
- Understanding the way forward for copyright reformers - 2007
- Walled garden DSN apps - 2006
- Accessibility, skype, email and info management - 2006