Miguel has been hard at work lately building his wikispaces site… I discovered today his excellent page of Web 2.0 Apps for Use in K-12 Schools for those who want to build and maintain safe “walled-garden” environments for students to engage in blogging and other forms of safe digital social networking.
I’ve added this to my resource links for MacWorld 2007. Thanks Miguel! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Self-Censorship, Echo Chambers and Civil Political Discourse - 2018
- A Creepy and Troubling Hidden WordPress Hack - 2018
- Book Review: Spam Nation by Brian Krebs - 2016
- EdCampVoxer (Dec 23-30) & EdCampOKC (March 5) - 2015
- Play with Sound Using Singing Fingers for iOS - 2014
- Opening Reflections on Tinker, Make and Learn - 2014
- Photos of our Ice Storm in Oklahoma City (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Setting Up a Skype Home Phone - 2012
- Podcast386: Implementing 1:1 Classrooms in Grand View Schools, Oklahoma - 2011
- The HDR Photo Difference - 2010