Miguel has been hard at work lately building his wikispaces site… I discovered today his excellent page of Web 2.0 Apps for Use in K-12 Schools for those who want to build and maintain safe “walled-garden” environments for students to engage in blogging and other forms of safe digital social networking.
I’ve added this to my resource links for MacWorld 2007. Thanks Miguel!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Photos of our Ice Storm in Oklahoma City (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Setting Up a Skype Home Phone - 2012
- Podcast386: Implementing 1:1 Classrooms in Grand View Schools, Oklahoma - 2011
- The HDR Photo Difference - 2010
- Clever Operation Chokehold Spoof Video - 2009
- Terrorist groups are recruiting online - What about your school, club or organization? - 2009
- Podcast297: An Oklahoma One to One Fairy Tale Obstructed By The School Secretary - 2008
- Understanding the way forward for copyright reformers - 2007
- Kudos to all K-12 Online presenters and participants - 2006
- Accessibility, skype, email and info management - 2006