Blogs are being SAFELY used by classroom teachers around the world to help students develop and refine their abilities to write and communicate effectively. Learn about a variety of classroom blog examples, and how you can get started using blogs in your classroom with free, safe digital tools. (This is an enhanced version of this presentation that requires free QuickTime player software or iTunes software to view. An audio-only version is also available, see the podcast shownotes for links to this and additional resources.) Please provide feedback on this presentation to help make it even better before January 10, 2007!
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Links to resources referenced in this presentation are available on http://teachdigital.pbwiki.com/macworld07.
- A link to an enhanced version of this presentation is available!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Taylor Swift's Letter to Apple and Digital Citizenship - 2015
- Combine Audioboo Sound Recordings with Audacity - 2013
- When Creative Musical Genius Meets YouTube - 2012
- Incredible Oklahoma City Christmas Lights Powered by Light-o-Rama - 2011
- The Dangerous Nexus of Cyber Charter Schools & For-Profit Curriculum Companies - 2011
- Standardized Test Results Obfuscate Real Learning - 2011
- Smartphones on the rise, Apple v Google Approaches - 2010
- We Learn What We Do - With Media Too - 2010
- IgniteOKC - Ubuntu Netbooks for All Learners - Now! - 2009
- What's going on with oil prices these days? (Challenge your students in 2009 to find out) - 2008