This podcast is a recording of an after-dinner discussion with Julie Duffield, Chris Walsh and I on January 9, 2007. Our conversation focused on ways to cultivate creativity in ourselves, with our children, and with others with whom we work.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Epoch Learning: Start Something BIG: Chris Walsh’s blog
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Custom Domain Mapping for a Classroom Google Site - 2016
- Backup iPhone SMS Messages on a Mac - 2016
- Creating Visual Notes on an iPad with ProCreate - 2015
- FREE on Amazon for Kindle - Hopscotch Challenges: Learn to Code on an iPad! eBook - 2014
- EdCampOKC 2013 Organizer Meeting January 10th [ARCHIVED VIDEO] - 2013
- Quality Counts Education State Reports: $5 Each?! - 2011
- iPhone Mobile Hotspot Capability Coming with iOS 4.3? - 2011
- Time Tracking (time sheet) App for iPhone - 2011
- Observations about Organizational Blogging and Social Media Use - 2011
- Riddikulus! @newsok Please change your policy locking up your archives to paying customers only - 2010