This podcast is a recording of my presentation at MacWorld 2007 at the K-12 Educators Market Symposium produced by California’s Computer Using Educators Inc. My topic was Safe Classroom Blogging to Improve Student Writing. The 6.5 minute video I shared at the start of the presentation is shared under a Creative Commons license and available for download via the podcast shownotes. Blogs are being SAFELY used by classroom teachers around the world to help students develop and refine their abilities to write and communicate effectively. Learn about a variety of classroom blog examples, and how you can get started using blogs in your classroom with free, safe digital tools.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Perspectives on Classroom Blogging Video
- Resources and links mentioned in this presentation
- Wesley Fryer: MacWorld 2007 Speaker Bio
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad App Smashing Green Screen Videos from YouTube - 2016
- Add Questions to YouTube Videos for Class Discussions - 2015
- Block Video Ads in YouTube - 2014
- Create a Custom Google Gadget for Blogger or Google Sites - 2012
- 10 Slots Remain for Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Workshop in Yukon: 19-21 Jan 2011 - 2011
- What websites should be whitelisted on school content filters? - 2011
- Oklahoma Political Themes: Fire Rural School Superintendents and Overpaid State Physicians - 2011
- Great first impressions of videoconferencing via Google Chat - 2009
- Discussing the documentary Crystal Darkness at UCO with Oklahoma A+ Schools - 2009
- Join me on Ustream from UCO Tuesday for the Crystal Darkness Documentary Post-Show - 2009