I discovered John Seely Brown and some of his on-target thinking with respect to educational reform in December before Christmas, and am thrilled to see today that Steve Hargadon has just posted a podcast interview with John that looks outstanding. I’ll be adding this to my “to listen” list this week as I travel to Arkansas for some training. Thanks Steve and John! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Free Workshop in Oklahoma City Fri Feb 8: Creating Games & Simulations with Scratch - 2013
- Highlights from the 2013 Trappers Rendezvous Campout - 2013
- Create a Custom Digital Newspaper on your iPad with Flipboard & Google Reader - 2012
- OAESP Grant for Student Videography at Mustang, Elementary (Oklahoma) - 2012
- Vision for Educational Leadership in 30 Seconds: A Challenge #digitalvision2011 - 2011
- Things I Want To Model As Your Teacher - 2010
- iTunes - Age Restricted Material - 2010
- Taking class attendance with cell phone SMS messages and PollEverywhere - 2010
- Geotagged iReports from President Obama's Inauguration - 2009
- Podcast219: Powerful Tools, Powerful Possibilities - 2008