I discovered John Seely Brown and some of his on-target thinking with respect to educational reform in December before Christmas, and am thrilled to see today that Steve Hargadon has just posted a podcast interview with John that looks outstanding. I’ll be adding this to my “to listen” list this week as I travel to Arkansas for some training. Thanks Steve and John! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Free Workshop in Oklahoma City Fri Feb 8: Creating Games & Simulations with Scratch - 2013
- Highlights from the 2013 Trappers Rendezvous Campout - 2013
- Create a Custom Digital Newspaper on your iPad with Flipboard & Google Reader - 2012
- OAESP Grant for Student Videography at Mustang, Elementary (Oklahoma) - 2012
- Vision for Educational Leadership in 30 Seconds: A Challenge #digitalvision2011 - 2011
- Things I Want To Model As Your Teacher - 2010
- iTunes - Age Restricted Material - 2010
- Taking class attendance with cell phone SMS messages and PollEverywhere - 2010
- Geotagged iReports from President Obama's Inauguration - 2009
- Podcast219: Powerful Tools, Powerful Possibilities - 2008