This podcast is a recording of the keynote address shared by David Warlick at the TEC-SIG luncheon held on February 7, 2007 at the Texas Computer Education Association’s annual conference in Austin, Texas. David exhorts educators, parents, and leaders to learn from our children and the ways they are natively learning with information as we seek to craft new learning opportunities and new schools to meet the challenges of the flat world in the 21st century.
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mapping Media is now Show What You Know with Media - 2015
- An #etmooc Distributed Digital Storytelling Activity about Beauty - 2013
- Embed a MP3 Audio File in a WordPress.com Blog Post - 2012
- Face the Facebook: Implications and Consequences for Educators Using Social Media by Colin Webb - 2012
- Harnessing the Digital Landscape by David Warlick - 2012
- Look at Me Now! Changing the Face of Professional Development - 2012
- Learning About Notetaking on the iPad at @thedivorg via @ipadwithwes - 2012
- The Story of 1:1 Learning in Tupelo, Mississippi #msmeca11 - 2011
- Podcasting & Mobile Media for Teaching & Learning by Larry Anderson #msmeca11 - 2011
- Cartooning Around in Language Arts by Malia Triggs #msmeca11 - 2011