Twenty outstanding sessions from the Florida Educational Technology conference held several weeks ago in Orlando are available from the Apple Learning Interchange (keyword: FETC2007) as free podcasts that can be downloaded for offline viewing or viewed via your computer’s web browser. I have not listened to them yet, but three of the outstanding sessions from FETC included in this podcast channel are (according to my sources):
- Promoting 21st Century Skills by Ken Kay (President of the Partnership for 21st Century Skills)
- Copyright Q&A with Gary Becker (Copyright and fair use explanations for educators)
- Curriki: Open Source Curriculum by Bobbi Kurshan (Executive Director of the Curriki project)
These are on my “to listen” list for this week! For more on Gary Becker, check out his website http://beckercopyright.com.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- iPad Classroom Workflow: Publishing Student Videos to YouTube - 2015
- iPad Apps for PreK Aides and Students (Feb 2013) - 2013
- Podcast388: Oklahoma CCSS, TLE & Virtual School & Education Reform Update (Feb 2012) - 2012
- A Response to the Alleged Consensus on America's Failing Schools - 2012
- 24-25 February 2011: Google Tools Workshops in Claremore, Oklahoma (Tulsa area) - 2011
- There Is Not Failure - Just Learning (Death of a Social Network in Tulsa, Oklahoma) - 2011
- Podcast228: Pedagogic Crimes Against Students - 2008
- Google Tools and Digital Dialog - 2007
- How much bandwidth will that podcast consume? - 2007
- Unimproved ends? - 2006