Twenty outstanding sessions from the Florida Educational Technology conference held several weeks ago in Orlando are available from the Apple Learning Interchange (keyword: FETC2007) as free podcasts that can be downloaded for offline viewing or viewed via your computer’s web browser. I have not listened to them yet, but three of the outstanding sessions from FETC included in this podcast channel are (according to my sources):
- Promoting 21st Century Skills by Ken Kay (President of the Partnership for 21st Century Skills)
- Copyright Q&A with Gary Becker (Copyright and fair use explanations for educators)
- Curriki: Open Source Curriculum by Bobbi Kurshan (Executive Director of the Curriki project)
These are on my “to listen” list for this week! For more on Gary Becker, check out his website http://beckercopyright.com.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad Apps for PreK Aides and Students (Feb 2013) - 2013
- Podcast388: Oklahoma CCSS, TLE & Virtual School & Education Reform Update (Feb 2012) - 2012
- A Response to the Alleged Consensus on America's Failing Schools - 2012
- 24-25 February 2011: Google Tools Workshops in Claremore, Oklahoma (Tulsa area) - 2011
- There Is Not Failure - Just Learning (Death of a Social Network in Tulsa, Oklahoma) - 2011
- Podcast228: Pedagogic Crimes Against Students - 2008
- Google Tools and Digital Dialog - 2007
- How much bandwidth will that podcast consume? - 2007
- Unimproved ends? - 2006
- Traceroute - 2006