Last week when I was driving from St. Louis’s METC conference to the Little Apple for MACE, my wife was teaching the first session of the “digital dialog” parenting class we’re offering at our church in Edmond, Oklahoma.
I actually obtained email permission from the folks at Club Penguin to use one of their graphics as part of the logo / banner image for this class. Very cool!
This evening Shelly and I listened to that recorded presentation (which she made independently with the Samsung YP-U2J audio player/recorder: her first digital recording ever) and shared it as a podcast on a new podcast feed we’ve setup for the class. Resources and links related to this class are available on http://digitaldialog.wikispaces.com. Tomorrow night is session #2, which I’ll be leading. We’ll add the recording from tomorrow night’s session to the same feed channel!
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Prepping a new iPad Mini for 3rd Grade - 2013
- Reflections on changing history, national identity, and cultural events in the American midwest - 2008
- Converting text to and from speech for accessibility and convenience - 2008
- Copyright questions and answers about iTunes, Podcasts, and Fair Use - 2008
- Alexander in the Boston Globe - 2007
- Avoiding shock and awe in Plato's cave - 2007
- Podcasting in Higher Ed Roundtable - 2006
- WiFi Picture Frame - 2006
- SuprGlu feed river - 2006
- Share Bubbleshares on a Blog - 2006