I’ve added my most extensive list of show notes EVER for my last podcast interview with my mother, which focused on milblogging, cookery blogs, and the ways people remain lifetime learners and users of technology when they have motivating PURPOSES to use technology.
Thanks for all the links, Mom! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Free Browser-based Screencasting with Screencast-O-Matic - 2014
- Mobile Videography on an iPad2 with iMovie - 2011
- Tethered iPhone Internet Access with iPhoneModem (Jailbreak required) - 2010
- Study encourages a less hyped view of social networking risks - 2008
- Encouragement for prime movers and catalysts - 2007
- Creative Commons 3.0 licenses - 2007
- Medal of Honor Winners Podcast - 2006