I’ve added my most extensive list of show notes EVER for my last podcast interview with my mother, which focused on milblogging, cookery blogs, and the ways people remain lifetime learners and users of technology when they have motivating PURPOSES to use technology.
Thanks for all the links, Mom!
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Free Browser-based Screencasting with Screencast-O-Matic - 2014
- Mobile Videography on an iPad2 with iMovie - 2011
- Tethered iPhone Internet Access with iPhoneModem (Jailbreak required) - 2010
- Study encourages a less hyped view of social networking risks - 2008
- Encouragement for prime movers and catalysts - 2007
- Creative Commons 3.0 licenses - 2007
- Medal of Honor Winners Podcast - 2006