Many thanks to Glen Bull for taking over the author’s chair here the past several days when I was offline!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Tour of New Apple TV (March 2016) - 2016
- Moderate comments on a Posterous Blog - 2011
- iPhone Tethering, Cellular Bandwidth Consumption, & the Home / School Internet Access Divide - 2011
- Open licensing of educational media content is KEY - 2010
- Help needed with WordPress Header Links CSS - 2010
- Tweet On: Microblogging can help you be more creative - 2010
- Podcast240: Travian Tips and Lessons Learned After Four Months Playing Online - 2008
- No medicine for you, the server is down - 2008
- Read/Write web political disruptions - 2007
- Evolving online security threats deserve more attention - 2007