I’ve shared some new thoughts on the TechLearning blog this evening/morning in a post I titled, “Flat world 1:1 learning.” If you just link to one thing from this post, check out Marco Torres’ latest video from Eek, Alaska. Now that’s the type of school I want my own children attending!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Schools Blocking YouTube and Digital Citizenship - 2019
- Opera Mini Browser Coming to the iPhone / iPod Touch? - 2010
- Gotta Keep Reading - A YouTube Remix of the Black Eyed Peas by Florida Students - 2010
- Homegrown YouTube Options - 2010
- Considering how race still matters in America for dropouts and student identity - 2009
- Actively opposing creativity fatigue - 2008
- The Value of OpenDNS (free) content filtering at home - 2008
- Google Mars and 3D earth - 2006
- Stats on Kids and New Media - 2006
- International perspectives on teaching and learning in an information society - 2006