If you’re not attending the SITE conference next week in San Antonio, you can still participate “live” in at least one event via skype. Lynne Schrumâ€™s and Anne Thompsonâ€™s fireside chat on Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 will be available as a “live” skypecast! The session description on Skypecasts is:
This panel continues a conversation started at SITE 2006 Conference, in which doctoral students and professors discussed the challenges of preparing for and beginning a career in instructional technology. This yearâ€™s panel will describe the activities of SITEmentor, a collaborative mentoring effort across four universities, and solicit feedback and discussion from the audience. Doctoral students and those who mentor doctoral students are especially encouraged to listen in and contribute.
The SITEMentor blog is available on www.siteblog.org/mentor.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Evolution of BYOD for our Church Session - 2014
- Expand your Constellation Knowledge with Star Walk for iPhone - 2012
- Shifting from Writing to Videography - 2011
- The Doritos Tablet - an iPad YouTube Spoof - 2010
- Visually summarizing ideas with Sean Griffin - 2009
- Live from the OK State Superintendent's Dropout Summit - 2009
- Twitter follower bio word clouds - 2009
- Web 2.0 in the Enterprise - 2008
- Offline QuickTime Versions of "Growing Up Online" videos - 2008
- Making Google Reader feed subscriptions easier - 2007