Live streaming web coverage of some of the 2007 Master’s golf tournament will be available online later this week. I was quite amused to see a “boss button” in the upper right corner of the screen:
Clicking the “boss button” fills your screen with an innocuous-looking Excel spreadsheet:
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Print a QR Code for an AudioBoo Recording - 2014
- The Art & Science of Teaching by Dr. Phil Warrick (part 2 of 2) - 2012
- The Art & Science of Teaching by Dr. Phil Warrick (part 1 of 2) - 2012
- Webcasting with the Seedlings: In the Sprankle Podcave! - 2010
- Schools using Twitter for parent and community communication - 2008
- Family member tribute digital stories - 2008
- links for 2008-04-02 - 2008
- Podcast143: The Changing Landscape of the Global Digital Divide: Opportunities and Challenges for Teacher Education (Paul Resta) - 2007
- OLPC and the IDC test (innovation, differentiation & collaboration) - 2007
- Ruckus, DRM and IP (intellectual property) - 2007