Live streaming web coverage of some of the 2007 Master’s golf tournament will be available online later this week. I was quite amused to see a “boss button” in the upper right corner of the screen:
Clicking the “boss button” fills your screen with an innocuous-looking Excel spreadsheet:
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Print a QR Code for an AudioBoo Recording - 2014
- The Art & Science of Teaching by Dr. Phil Warrick (part 2 of 2) - 2012
- The Art & Science of Teaching by Dr. Phil Warrick (part 1 of 2) - 2012
- Webcasting with the Seedlings: In the Sprankle Podcave! - 2010
- Schools using Twitter for parent and community communication - 2008
- Family member tribute digital stories - 2008
- links for 2008-04-02 - 2008
- Podcast143: The Changing Landscape of the Global Digital Divide: Opportunities and Challenges for Teacher Education (Paul Resta) - 2007
- OLPC and the IDC test (innovation, differentiation & collaboration) - 2007
- Ruckus, DRM and IP (intellectual property) - 2007