I’ve posted some new thoughts over at TechLearning in a post I titled, “Changing information processing routines.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Credly-powered Digital Badges for Mapping Media to the Common Core - 2013
- Guidelines for Oklahoma ASR: Annual Statistical Report - 2011
- ARRA: Title I and IDEA in Oklahoma (April 2011 update) - 2011
- Advanced Placement Incentive Programs and Gifted Education Requirements in Oklahoma - 2011
- Iowa 1:1 Institute Presentation Resources - 2010
- Add drawings to your Google Documents - 2009
- Lessons Learned: Webcasting and Live Blogging a School Board Meeting - 2009
- Self-hosted WordPress Blog Updates - 2009
- Missing choices from the Dropout Summit Attendee Survey - 2009
- Connecting creativity, programming, and mobile learning - 2008