These are awesome software programs, and are used extensively by Enid Public Schools to create digital curriculum resources for teachers and students.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Glimpsing the Future with Alec Ross - 2016
- Strong Reactions to Today's Note on Makeup Work - 2015
- In Oklahoma Education, We Have to Stop Pretending - 2015
- Photos from #mobile2012 in Phoenix, Arizona - 2012
- Education as a Superstructure by Graham Brown-Martin - 2012
- iGeography by Jenny Ashby (Workflows for Learning with iPads) - 2012
- Combining 21st Century Skills, Project Based Learning, and iPads - 2012
- Collaboration in Hand with iPads by Tony Vincent - 2012
- Podcast376: Reflections on the 2011 Intellectual Warrior's Conference - 2011
- Cognitive dissonance from the school internet filtering message - 2010