I’ve shared some new thoughts on The Infinite Thinking Machine in a post titled, “Building cognitive maps for the read/write web.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Tender and Sweet First Grade Blog Comments - 2014
- Egypt After Arab Spring: A Paper Slide Video Example and List.ly Bibliography - 2013
- Create a Multi-Track Radio Show (Podcast) with Audacity - 2013
- Create a Free Classroom Photo Sandbox with Picasa #gct - 2012
- Multipoint Videoconferencing: H.323 & Skype on the Blue Jeans Network - 2011
- Alternatives to Ning if free Ning sites are all shut down? - 2010
- links for 2008-04-16 - 2008
- I officially claim this title for my first book - YET unwritten! - 2008
- Education needs to be read/write - 2007
- Who is linking to a particular website? - 2007