I’ve shared some new thoughts on The Infinite Thinking Machine in a post titled, “Building cognitive maps for the read/write web.”
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Tender and Sweet First Grade Blog Comments - 2014
- Egypt After Arab Spring: A Paper Slide Video Example and List.ly Bibliography - 2013
- Create a Multi-Track Radio Show (Podcast) with Audacity - 2013
- Create a Free Classroom Photo Sandbox with Picasa #gct - 2012
- Multipoint Videoconferencing: H.323 & Skype on the Blue Jeans Network - 2011
- Alternatives to Ning if free Ning sites are all shut down? - 2010
- links for 2008-04-16 - 2008
- I officially claim this title for my first book - YET unwritten! - 2008
- Education needs to be read/write - 2007
- Who is linking to a particular website? - 2007