Okay, I’m going to stick with the talk show and Johnny Carson analogy I used in my first post.
My first guest is a comedian from Canada. He’s a former educator and recently appeared on Last Comic Standing. Please welcome Mr. Gerry Dee:
BTW Wes, I added a humor section. He’ll never have me back!
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Interview on the Techlandia Podcast and Webshow - 2013
- Nebraska Loves Our Public Schools: Educational Advocacy We Need! - 2011
- Don't assume your public wifi connection is secure - 2010
- When student published videos go viral: Lessons Learned - 2010
- Cook Time with Remmi (9 year old from Tulsa, OK) - 2010
- Learn some new history via videos from teachers in Stratford, Oklahoma - 2009
- Podcast319: Integrating Podcasting into the Classroom Using Moodle by Dean Mantz and Brian Richter (PodStock2009) - 2009
- Geocaching across Kansas! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-01 - 2008
- Star Wars Clone Wars - 2006