Okay, I’m going to stick with the talk show and Johnny Carson analogy I used in my first post.
My first guest is a comedian from Canada. He’s a former educator and recently appeared on Last Comic Standing. Please welcome Mr. Gerry Dee:
BTW Wes, I added a humor section. He’ll never have me back!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Interview on the Techlandia Podcast and Webshow - 2013
- Nebraska Loves Our Public Schools: Educational Advocacy We Need! - 2011
- Don't assume your public wifi connection is secure - 2010
- When student published videos go viral: Lessons Learned - 2010
- Cook Time with Remmi (9 year old from Tulsa, OK) - 2010
- Learn some new history via videos from teachers in Stratford, Oklahoma - 2009
- Podcast319: Integrating Podcasting into the Classroom Using Moodle by Dean Mantz and Brian Richter (PodStock2009) - 2009
- Geocaching across Kansas! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-01 - 2008
- Star Wars Clone Wars - 2006