The deadline for submitting K-12 Online Conference 2007 proposals has been extended to Friday, June 22nd. Unfortunately, there was a glitch in the settings for our online proposal form (this was my fault and oversight) which only permitted one submission from an IP address. This meant that some people (or possibly some schools) who submitted multiple proposals overwrote previous submissions from the same computer or network IP address.
This problem has been fixed. Please accept my apologies for this mistake, if this affected you. Check out the updated proposal deadline post on the K-12 Online Conference blog for more details about what to do if you submitted a proposal.
If you have NOT submitted a proposal yet but have considered doing so, please do so! The deadline is extended for EVERYONE. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast425: Reflections on the 2015 Mobile Learning Experience - 2015
- KidBlog Update - 2015
- A Radio Spot from Sir Ken Robinson Reminding Voters About the Importance of Teachers - 2013
- Visual Notes and Narrated Art: Benefits of Student-Created Videos on YouTube - 2013
- What Makes an Effective Technology Committee in Education (v.2) - 2012
- Social networking sites (SNS), Convivial Technologies and Digital Discipline - 2011
- Limewire in the classroom and the principal's office - 2010
- First YouTube video published directly from the iPhone GS (Irrelevant Paper) - 2009
- links for 2008-06-20 - 2008
- Podcasting facilities to be provided at NECC 2008 - 2008