Search with your Voice: Search for music by singing or humming part of a song. All you need is a microphone.
Sounds too good to be true? Think again. I did a quick test, humming about 15 seconds of the the song I had been racking my brain (and searching the Internet) the past few days to discover the artist or song title. Results?
First result is on the money. Song title: The Fratellis. Artist: Flathead.
I’m in awe. What are creative read/write web developers going to figure out how to do next using a web browser?!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learn About e-Publishing at October 24-25, 2014 OKC Writing Conference - 2014
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- Podcast392: Lessons Learned from June 2012 iPad Media Camp - 2012
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- Zed's Ethiopian food and Alexander: 1.5 Years Later - 2009
- The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development - 2008
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008