Lani Ritter Hall has posted (on behalf of all 4 co-conveners) the official list of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference presenters and their presentation titles! Those 36 presentations (9 per strand) will be shared in addition to the previously announced keynote presentations in each strand, and the pre-conference keynote by David Warlick, for a total of 41 presentations. The connected learning “exploring the boundaries” of web 2.0 tool use in education begins October 8, 2007!
It’s going to be a GREAT conference!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- With TweetChat Offline, What Websites are Best for Twitter Edchats? - 2013
- Unplugging, Devices, Camping, Spades and Fairy Houses - 2013
- Supporting STEM Skills with Scratch #innovation2011 - 2011
- Connect your iPad to a shared (ad-hoc) wifi network on an Apple laptop - 2010
- How are you dealing with TMI? (Too Much Information) - 2009
- Expectations of doing much with little - 2008
- links for 2008-07-07 - 2008
- Good, free FTP client - 2006