Lani Ritter Hall has posted (on behalf of all 4 co-conveners) the official list of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference presenters and their presentation titles! Those 36 presentations (9 per strand) will be shared in addition to the previously announced keynote presentations in each strand, and the pre-conference keynote by David Warlick, for a total of 41 presentations. The connected learning “exploring the boundaries” of web 2.0 tool use in education begins October 8, 2007!
It’s going to be a GREAT conference! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 10 Highlights from our Offline Colorado Vacation - 2016
- With TweetChat Offline, What Websites are Best for Twitter Edchats? - 2013
- Unplugging, Devices, Camping, Spades and Fairy Houses - 2013
- Supporting STEM Skills with Scratch #innovation2011 - 2011
- Connect your iPad to a shared (ad-hoc) wifi network on an Apple laptop - 2010
- How are you dealing with TMI? (Too Much Information) - 2009
- Expectations of doing much with little - 2008
- links for 2008-07-07 - 2008
- Good, free FTP client - 2006