Lani Ritter Hall has posted (on behalf of all 4 co-conveners) the official list of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference presenters and their presentation titles! Those 36 presentations (9 per strand) will be shared in addition to the previously announced keynote presentations in each strand, and the pre-conference keynote by David Warlick, for a total of 41 presentations. The connected learning “exploring the boundaries” of web 2.0 tool use in education begins October 8, 2007!
It’s going to be a GREAT conference! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- With TweetChat Offline, What Websites are Best for Twitter Edchats? - 2013
- Unplugging, Devices, Camping, Spades and Fairy Houses - 2013
- Supporting STEM Skills with Scratch #innovation2011 - 2011
- Connect your iPad to a shared (ad-hoc) wifi network on an Apple laptop - 2010
- How are you dealing with TMI? (Too Much Information) - 2009
- Expectations of doing much with little - 2008
- links for 2008-07-07 - 2008
- Good, free FTP client - 2006