I’m looking forward to participating with 56 New York educators and Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach tomorrow afternoon in the “Virtual Speed Dating (Web 2.0 style)” activity that is part of Sheryl’s workshop, “High Schools New Face: Connecting the 21st Century Teen.” I updated my intro page on her wiki this afternoon. Tomorrow I’m facilitating the first of three days of our July “Digital Learning Academy” for teachers in Mustang, Oklahoma, and we’ll include this speed dating activity at the end of our day. We’re going to be working with St. Louis teachers in this endeavor. It’s going to be a fun week. I’m looking forward to meeting a host of New York teachers tomorrow, as well as working with our workshop teachers in Mustang and St Louis!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Cautiously Optimistic About Iran and United States Relations - 2015
- Students Teach About Redstone Wiring in Minecraft - 2014
- Summertime and the Learning is Easy? - 2010
- Wanna Hitch? Tether Your Android or Blackberry Phone - 2010
- Technology Professional Development and Chocolate Cake - 2009
- EdTechTalk: Join our conversation about Netflix-style social networking about books for KIDS! - 2008
- links for 2008-07-16 - 2008
- Digital storytelling ideas from David and Dean - 2007
- About being Canadian - 2006
- Nixon, Mark Felt, and Peggy Noonan - 2005