This podcast features recordings from attendees and participants at the National Education Computing Conference (NECC) 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia in June 2007. This podcast includes an interview with Dr. Dennis Harper, founder of Generation Y, about the Liberian Renaissance Education Project, Dr. Michael Searson discussing the use of digital tools to document and share international travel experiences by college students at Kean University, and an interview with Jason Smith of TeacherTube.com.
- Liberian Renaissance Education Complex
- Generation Y
- Dr. Dennis Harper (GenY)
- Dr. Michael Searson
- iStory Tour: Costa Rica by Mike Searson
- Paris iStory
- EF Educational Tours
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Summarizing Summer Institute in Digital Literacy Learning via Twitter Moments - 2019
- Create, Make and Learn 2014: The iMovie Trailer - 2014
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- links for 2008-07-17 - 2008
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006