For some reason my iPhone didn’t want to turn on today, so I had to figure out (by reading some simple directions, it wasn’t hard) how to reset it this evening. (Didn’t have time during the day to mess with it.)
Surprise, surprise– 50 new emails! Yikes! My iPhone has started to change my life for the better in several ways, principally by letting me keep my inbox clear during the day. Time to play catch-up now!
I snapped this picture with the iSight camera on my Macbook, added these annotations, and directly uploaded the image to Flickr in literally 60 seconds using Skitch. I love Skitch and my Mac hardware!!! Got ideas? Publish at will…..
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Use Video Camera Like a Pencil - A Blog Like a Textbook - 2014
- Wind Energy in the Classroom at Podstock 2013 - 2013
- Lessons Learned Teaching Mapping Media Last Semester as a Blended Course - 2013
- A Video Lecture You Won't Soon Forget: Video Games and Storytelling - 2012
- Webcasting with Ustream, an iPad, a Tripod & an XLR Boundary Microphone - 2012
- It's not a real spider, it's just a smartphone - 2011
- Alan November's website was hacked - 2010
- River Rafting in Colorado with Buffalo Joe's on the Arkansas River - 2010
- A free online musical - But watch out - No ratings here... - 2008
- Know any fantastic Drupal developers? - 2008