It’s a shame I have to do this, but c’est la vie with current content filtering methods in many school districts. This whitelist is for Monday’s workshops on “Digital Storytelling” and “Using Google and Yahoo Tools for Educational Research and Collaboration.”
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast418: Jennie Magiera's Inspirational Keynote From EdTechTeacher Summit July 2014 - 2014
- Contrasting Video Messages: Goodnight iPad and Cheryl and Morgan: Learning Independence - 2013
- Professionally Mobilize Your WordPress Blog with PluginBuddy Mobile - 2012
- The Hobbit in Five Minutes [Video] - 2011
- Look for innovations which change the script - 2010
- A delicious facelift, skypecast drawbacks, and a new Flickr site - 2008
- Drupal versus Ning for Learning Community Websites - 2008
- links for 2008-07-31 - 2008
- Drupal dabbling begins - 2008
- Glimpsing the future of television - 2007