Ms. Tina tagged me, so here we go….
First, the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged
So here are the 8 facts:
1. My favorite movies of all time are Star Wars, The Princess Bride, Top Gun, Joe versus the Volcano, and Strange Brew.
2. My favorite roadtrip food is a bag of Funyuns.
4. I was offered a position with the U.S. Department of State as a Political Officer after I got out of the Air Force, but I turned it down to become a fourth grade teacher.
5. When I was much younger I wanted to be a firefighter when I grew up.
6. My first dog was named Rufus.
7. I sometimes wonder if cats really taste like chicken.
My tags are:
I’m going to have to leave comments for everyone later tomorrow or Tuesday… it’s late and tomorrow I have an early workshop!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mobile Media Scavenger Hunts with GooseChase - 2017
- Classroom Blogging Options (August 2015) - 2015
- Create Embeddable Twitter List with List.ly - 2014
- Michael Wesch on Seymour Papert and Constructionism - 2014
- Validation errors in a multimedia or enhanced EPUB eBook - 2011
- Create a Friend list on Facebook - 2010
- Notes from #gtaco - Google Teacher Academy: Boulder, Colorado - 2009
- Explorations with other Google Tools - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 3 - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 2 - 2009