I’ve penned a new post on the TechLearning blog this morning titled, “Pencils are not sufficient.” I’d welcome your comments and feedback on this!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learning About Physics and Four Fundamental Forces on YouTube - 2013
- Educational Podcasts from Blackfoot Educational Technology Conference (August 2012) - 2012
- High Stakes Testing Damages Student Writing Skills - 2011
- Google Earth as a Transformative Tool for Teaching within Content Domains - 2011
- Visualizing Tornados in Oklahoma City with Google Earth - 2011
- FREE METC 2010 Online Conference available now through August 27th - 2010
- A VoiceThread on Hawaii Adventures - 2009
- 72 Years of Free Barbeque - 2008
- Clarifying perceptions about digital social networking risks - 2007
- 1:1 projects, test scores, and sea change - 2006