I’ve penned a new post on the TechLearning blog this morning titled, “Pencils are not sufficient.” I’d welcome your comments and feedback on this! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Book Recommendations from Stacy Nelson - 2015
- Learning About Physics and Four Fundamental Forces on YouTube - 2013
- Educational Podcasts from Blackfoot Educational Technology Conference (August 2012) - 2012
- High Stakes Testing Damages Student Writing Skills - 2011
- Google Earth as a Transformative Tool for Teaching within Content Domains - 2011
- Visualizing Tornados in Oklahoma City with Google Earth - 2011
- FREE METC 2010 Online Conference available now through August 27th - 2010
- A VoiceThread on Hawaii Adventures - 2009
- 72 Years of Free Barbeque - 2008
- Clarifying perceptions about digital social networking risks - 2007