Does anyone know of some good, printable “how-to guides” for del.icio.us and Google Notebook suitable for K-12 teachers to use? I’m sharing some workshops this week on these tools and I’d love to link to someone else’s printable how-to guides rather than create my own! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Options for Classroom Blogging (August 2019) - 2019
- Web-based Video Editing with WeVideo (Including Green Screen) - 2017
- Changing Mindsets: STEM Is NOT Content Areas in Isolation - 2015
- Developing & Writing a Pitch for your Book - 2015
- Reconsider Your Neutral Brainstorming Assumptions - 2012
- Inspired by Angela Maiers #blc10 presentation: Writing for Real - 2010
- Legal Fight Over Publicly funded Charter Schools and Online Education in Oklahoma - 2010
- So many CMS options: Why I mainly invest in WordPress and Google Sites - 2009
- iPhoto 08 First Impressions - 2007
- From Webkinz and Avatar to Sitting in a desk - 2007