I’ve published a new post on the TechLearning blog this morning titled, “The new cursive.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Create an iOS iMovie Video Collage with YouTube Contributions - 2014
- Change the Tagline of Your WordPress.com Website - 2014
- One Day on Earth: Help Storychase the World's Story on 10.10.10 - 2010
- Free eBook: Henry Jenkins on Participatory Culture and Media Education - 2010
- Your unique, non-corporate voice MATTERS - 2010
- Remix Viral Media to Create Viral Media - 2010
- Using brain waves to control robotic arms, value of diverse podcast subscriptions - 2009
- Can't delete Akismet spam comments in latest WordPress - 2008
- Filmmakers document incredible courage of Liberian women - 2008
- No Ning networks for students under age 13, Monitored ePals email Accounts - 2008