We are looking for volunteers to serve on five different committees assisting with the 2007 K-12 Online Conference this year. I am the convener liason for the Professional Development committee, charged to:
…arrange opportunities for graduate credit and Continuing Education points that can be obtained globally.
Please consider donating some of your time as a K-12 Online committee member or chair this year! More info about volunteering is available on the conference post announcing committees.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Replace Chromebook 303C Broken Screen with Screen Surgeons - 2013
- Cell Phone Computers or Mobile Learning Devices (MLDs) - 2010
- The importance of VOICE and empowering others to share - 2010
- Best games for kids on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - 2010
- A mentor and new media luminary takes a blogging hiatus - 2009
- Got digital wishes for your classroom? Disintermediate your edtech funding process! - 2008
- Spanked and disgusted by malware - 2006
- Thoughts on citizen journalism - 2006
- Nominate a disruptive teacher - 2006
- Katrina Survivor Stories - 2006