We are looking for volunteers to serve on five different committees assisting with the 2007 K-12 Online Conference this year. I am the convener liason for the Professional Development committee, charged to:
…arrange opportunities for graduate credit and Continuing Education points that can be obtained globally.
Please consider donating some of your time as a K-12 Online committee member or chair this year! More info about volunteering is available on the conference post announcing committees.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Replace Chromebook 303C Broken Screen with Screen Surgeons - 2013
- Podcast394: Rachel Teaches about Scratch and eBook Writing in Fort Worth - 2012
- Cell Phone Computers or Mobile Learning Devices (MLDs) - 2010
- The importance of VOICE and empowering others to share - 2010
- Best games for kids on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - 2010
- A mentor and new media luminary takes a blogging hiatus - 2009
- Got digital wishes for your classroom? Disintermediate your edtech funding process! - 2008
- Spanked and disgusted by malware - 2006
- Thoughts on citizen journalism - 2006
- Nominate a disruptive teacher - 2006