We are looking for volunteers to serve on five different committees assisting with the 2007 K-12 Online Conference this year. I am the convener liason for the Professional Development committee, charged to:
…arrange opportunities for graduate credit and Continuing Education points that can be obtained globally.
Please consider donating some of your time as a K-12 Online committee member or chair this year! More info about volunteering is available on the conference post announcing committees.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Replace Chromebook 303C Broken Screen with Screen Surgeons - 2013
- Podcast394: Rachel Teaches about Scratch and eBook Writing in Fort Worth - 2012
- Cell Phone Computers or Mobile Learning Devices (MLDs) - 2010
- The importance of VOICE and empowering others to share - 2010
- Best games for kids on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - 2010
- A mentor and new media luminary takes a blogging hiatus - 2009
- Got digital wishes for your classroom? Disintermediate your edtech funding process! - 2008
- Spanked and disgusted by malware - 2006
- Thoughts on citizen journalism - 2006
- Nominate a disruptive teacher - 2006