This podcast is a recording of a presentation I shared on August 25, 2007, at the EncycloMedia 2007 conference hosted by the Oklahoma Department of Education. Listen deeply. Tell stories. Engage students. Celebrate Oklahoma’s legacy both past and present. Learn how you and your students can become oral history archivists on the global stage of the Internet with the Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project!
- Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project
- OKDC Project Flyer (4 page PDF handout shared at this session)
- Celebrate Oklahoma Ning
- Oklahoma Digital Centennial Flickr Group
- Oklahoma Heritage Association
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Lessons Learned with Website eBook eCommerce Continue (August 2018) - 2018
- Interview with Author & Screenswriter Rene Gutteridge - 2015
- A Case Study: How NOT to Set Up a WordPress Site - 2011
- Creating a course audio lecturecast (podcast) with Podcast Generator - 2010
- Why ALL Learners Need Laptops NOW! (SlideShare Slidecast) - 2010
- What questions do you have about copyright? - 2009
- Proposed Fall Conference Sessions - 2009
- Believe in your students, colleagues, and believe in yourself - 2008
- Darfur Issues highlighted via a student-created Southpark style video - 2008
- Podcast277: A Conversation with Carol Anne McGuire - Imagineering the Ideal K-6 Classroom Learning Environment (Part 2) - 2008