Well this is a relief! To travel to China next week and present at the Learning 2.0 conference in Shanghai, I need a Chinese visa. Thanks to the speedy and professional services of The Travel Broker staff in Salt Lake City, Utah, my passport arrived back home today with my visa to China!
The cost of a double entry visa to China is the same as a single entry visa. So, if another travel opportunity to China comes up before February 2008 I’ll be all set! 🙂
The Learning 2.0 conference promises to be the most innovative educational technology-focused conference I’ve attended to date. In addition to the conference blog and conference Flickr group (which I’ve seen and used before for edtech conferences) the conference conveners are also using Twitter and Ning to encourage conversations prior to, during, and after the face-to-face event.
Unlike some of my other conference presentations, which I often tweak up to the night before the presentation, I’m planning to have all my sessions for Shanghai complete before the first leg begins of the 18 hour and 45 minute flight series that will take me from Oklahoma City, to Detroit, to Tokyo, and finally to Shanghai. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Ransomware, Backups & Google Drive - 2015
- We Are The Miners of Minecraft (A Clever Queen Remix) - 2013
- Download Large AudioBooks from Audible Over 3G on an iPhone - 2012
- Share Student Media in September: Win an iRig Microphone! - 2011
- Digital Footprints After Death or Traumatic Injury - 2011
- Dreaming of a world with less email - 2010
- Pocket Informant for iPad Google Calendar Sync - 2010
- Wikipedia as a Digital Magazine: Discover Cooliris - 2010
- VoiceThread a security threat? - 2008
- What does teaching and learning 2.0 look like - 2008