If you waited to buy an iPhone, you’ll now be able to buy the 8 GB version for $200 less than I did about a month ago. That announcement plus many more were shared by Steve Jobs today in San Francisco. Eric Bangeman has a good summary writeup on ars technica (“Apple unveils new iPod touch, “fat” iPod nano at special event”) and you can also read the “live” Ars Technica coverage of the keynote. Thanks to my cousin, Devin Henley, for sharing these links.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Why I Re-priced my Mapping Media eBook from $5 to $15 - 2013
- Better Than Teacher-Created Video Flipped Classrooms: The Power of Student Made Videos - 2012
- Create Appointment Slots on a Google Calendar - 2012
- Exemplary Digital Stories from Kansas, Oklahoma - 2009
- PodCorps.org, Citizen Journalism and StoryChasers - 2008
- Podcast278: TechShoppingCart Podcast09: Digital Wishes, Flip Video Labs, and Manifest Destiny for EdTech - 2008
- Tech Shopping Cart webcast Friday - 2008
- The cutest 5 year old dancer you've ever seen - 2008
- Alexander and Sarah share favorite books - 2007
- Instructionally Investing in VoiceThread - 2007