We’re about a month away from the start of the 2nd annual, FREE K-12 Online Conference. This year presenters have been invited to create short “teaser” videos giving others a better idea of what they will be addressing in their presentation. Four teasers are now available, with hopefully more to come! Learn more and watch the teasers on the K-12 Online Conference blog! 🙂
Please take time after you watch these videos to both rate them and leave a comment for the author!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Don't Let Toxic Voices Tell You Who You Are - 2019
- Hello from Shanghai! - 2011
- Collaborating on a debate assignment with Google Docs and Social Bookmarks - 2010
- News Literacy and the Basics of Journalism: Be Fair, Accurate and Clear - 2010
- A NO SCREENS Sunday afternoon - 2008
- Beware of Quechup Spam Scam - 2007
- Realize your dreams today, start virtually attending Stanford or MIT - 2007
- YALSA: Using social networking tools to encourage reading and literacy - 2007
- Meaningful PD and helping students create media - 2007
- More key ingredients for successful 1:1 initiatives - 2006