This enhanced podcast (synchronized images with audio) is a recording created on Thursday, September 6, 2007, by teachers in Mid-Del Schools in Midwest City, Oklahoma. These teachers have been selected as the first in the district to receive new laptop computers as well as sustained professional development focused on digital storytelling, authentic assessment of student learning using digital tools, and the Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project. To introduce ourselves to each other as well as podcasting on the global stage, we recorded introductory statements using Garageband about what we are currently passionate about. This podcast is also available in an audio-only mp3 version.
- Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project
- Wesley’s Digital Storytelling Workshop Curriculum links
- Alternate mp3 (audio only) version of this podcast
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Presenting with Keynote and Apple Watch - 2019
- Sample Popsicle Catapult for STEM Class - 2014
- Supporting Children of Incarcerated Parents (Narrated Slideshow) - 2013
- Mirroring a Cohort WordPress Blog with Posterous - 2011
- Great tips for using iOS devices for classroom audio recording - 2010
- Lessons learned using PowerPoint Jeopardy Template (game) - 2010
- Great experiences today with Google Moderator and Wimba discussing Copyright - 2009
- Using Blogs and CoverItLive to Discuss President Obama's Speech - 2009
- Assume your inbox is public record - 2008
- Convergence: iTunes and Cell Phones, iPod nano - 2005