This enhanced podcast (synchronized images with audio) is a recording created on Thursday, September 6, 2007, by teachers in Mid-Del Schools in Midwest City, Oklahoma. These teachers have been selected as the first in the district to receive new laptop computers as well as sustained professional development focused on digital storytelling, authentic assessment of student learning using digital tools, and the Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project. To introduce ourselves to each other as well as podcasting on the global stage, we recorded introductory statements using Garageband about what we are currently passionate about. This podcast is also available in an audio-only mp3 version.
- Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project
- Wesley’s Digital Storytelling Workshop Curriculum links
- Alternate mp3 (audio only) version of this podcast
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Sample Popsicle Catapult for STEM Class - 2014
- Supporting Children of Incarcerated Parents (Narrated Slideshow) - 2013
- Mirroring a Cohort WordPress Blog with Posterous - 2011
- Great tips for using iOS devices for classroom audio recording - 2010
- Lessons learned using PowerPoint Jeopardy Template (game) - 2010
- Great experiences today with Google Moderator and Wimba discussing Copyright - 2009
- Using Blogs and CoverItLive to Discuss President Obama's Speech - 2009
- Assume your inbox is public record - 2008
- Convergence: iTunes and Cell Phones, iPod nano - 2005
- Reading Like Writers - 2005