Thanks to the EduTopia staff for the mention in their September 2007 article, “Edublogs We Love: Ten Top Stops for Internet Interaction- These Web sites are the cornerstones of a vast online educational community.”
If you’re an educator and not subscribed (for free, of course) to both EduTopia’s free magazine and excellent email newsletters, take a few minutes and sign up for both today!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iOS Content Creators Rejoice: iMovie, Pages, Keynote and More FREE on New Devices! - 2013
- Why Playing with Media and Mapping Media Matters - 2013
- Encouraging Pre-Service Educators to Share Work Publicly Online - 2012
- Lessons Learned from WordPress Blog Upgrades - 2012
- Using Film in Any Class - 2011
- Criteria for moderating comments on a viral video - 2009
- The Educational Technology Influence Nexus - 2008
- Software and hardware recommendations for an offline elementary school? - 2007
- Fiscal responsibility - 2005