We had a good night sleep after finally arriving in China last night (it was morning “body time” from North America) and are ready for our first full day. I recorded a few thoughts on nine different images with VoiceThread, to share some of the things we’ve seen and noticed so far on our trip and in Shanghai.
Please feel free to record feedback or any questions you have for as as we’re in Shanghai. We’ll be here for a week.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Map Media to the Common Core with iPads: Classroom 2.0 LIVE on Saturday! - 2013
- iPhone 5, Steve Jobs Reflections, & Amazing (free) Science Videos - 2012
- Publish student stories online with artwork, text and audio narration with StoryKit (free) - 2010
- Share your 5 Photo Stories on Posterous! - 2010
- Praise for Red Eye Removal and Custom Book Ordering in iPhoto '09 - 2009
- A virtual chat with President Lincoln - 2008
- Explaining the value of microblogging and Twitter for educators - 2008
- Working behind the great firewall of China - 2007
- Podcast190: Implications of the Attention Economy for Schools (Part 3 of 3) - 2007
- Stitching transformative social networking experiences and impactful professional development - 2007