This podcast features a presentation by Alan November at the Learning 2.0 conference in Shanghai, China, on September 14, 2007. Alan’s session description in the conference program was: In this working session, we will combine our best thinking to create a library of creative assignments that our colleagues can use as high quality examples of applying internet 2.0 tools across the curriculum.
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Screenshot Keyboard Shortcuts - 2018
- Starting Off Makers Club with Water Bottle Rocket Launches - 2014
- iTunes Match: All My Songs Now Available in the iCloud - 2012
- Boatlift: More Rescued by Sea after 9-11 than at Dunkirk - 2011
- Talk with Media: Visual Literacy and Digital Storytelling #learning2cn - 2010
- Three exemplary International Schools in Hong Kong - 2009
- Brightstorm: High school course help on the way - 2008
- The time for economic concern has come (a vast understatement) - 2008
- Financial literacy web tools and curriculum from Shryk - 2008
- Troubled by a literacy Google search - 2006