I’ve added a variety of technical details about the blog software (WordPress) configuration I’m using including plugins to the “about page” of my blog. (Scroll down and look under the section subtitled “Some technical stuff about my blog.”)
In addition, I’ve updated my wiki list of Macintosh applications I currently have installed.
I added the blog plugin and other details in response to an email question I received from a teacher who is getting started blogging with WordPress. I maintain the list of Mac applications for my own reference (in the hopefully unlikely event I have a hard drive crash and have to re-install all my applications – I keep my documents backed up, but not applications) and to provide links to others using Mac computers in case this is of interest/helpful.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- How Microsoft is Poised to Destroy MinecraftEDU - 2016
- Managing WordPress Installations in CPANEL (Monday Sept 28th) - 2015
- Don't Equate Competency With Identity - 2014
- First iPad Digital Story with Hokusai and iMovie for iPad - 2012
- Google UK Employees talk about Family Internet Safety - 2010
- Join the K12Online08 flashback and K12Online09 preview - LIVE this Saturday on EdTechTalk! - 2009
- Help needed with WordPress plugin theme file syntax - 2009
- Digital Nation Call for Participation - Thinking about Digital Learning Activities - 2009
- COV project website updates and a group for Oklahoma TitleIID winning districts - 2008
- Delicious visual tag clouds, Classroom eZines, Wikis as files and Creating the Universe with Spore - 2008